Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Diddy is still STUUUPPIDDDD!!!!

I'm sorry you can say what you want, call him what you want but you damn sure cant say homie wont still kill a REMIX!!! Diddy just welcomed the world with a teaser video featuring some of his verse from the Waka Flocka hit "O Lets Do It." Now i have to admit that "O Lets Do It" wasn't a song i listened to outside of the club BUT now that Diddy has graced the track i appreciate it sooo much more..lol. This song will surely be my anthem CIAA weekend. Bystanders in the QC will see me Diddy BOPPING and saying "I got my billions UP, fucking with dem white folks" hahahahahahahaha...STUPID im sorry.

Just to let you guys know before the video begins you would have to listen to Diddy sort of spazz (but in a polite way) for about one minute on how people have been stealing his swag and he wants it back. I think he has a reliable argument but i will let you be the judge..lol. Enjoy!!

"O Lets Do It" Remix teaser video featuring Diddy

No comments: