Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Ugly Girls Be Quiet"

Well my anticipation has ended (sort of). Wale's video for "Pretty Girls" was released yesterday via 106 & Park and i have to be honest i expected something so much more...GRAND!! Yeah that's the word i will use..grand. Don't get me wrong I'm one of Wale's biggest fans Attention Deficit stays in a heavy rotation; just ask anyone who rides in my car on a daily basis. Anyways, I expected more club, more fine ASS women and just more of everything. NONETHELESS "Pretty Girls" is and will still be one of the hottest songs of 2010 I'm already claiming that so any problem i have with the video makes up for it with the song.

Now I'm waiting to get to DC so i can rock on this song in LOVE or some other club..lol

Wale featuring Gucci Mane & Weensey -"Pretty Girls"

No comments: