Friday, March 5, 2010

Its the GENIUS in him!!


KanYe West recently took to his new blog and wrote something that I felt finally shows who he really is. Many see Ye as arrogant, conceited, not humbled, and a plain asshole. But that's not the case. What many fail to realize is that Ye is human just like we are full of flaws and always ready for change. Hands down Ye is my favorite rapper, it is his music that inspires me and a day doesn't go by that i don't listen to homies music. Those who know me, say I'm bias when it comes to KanYe and i accept that because its true...Ohh wellll..lol. After reading his spiel on his blog i came to the conclusion that "Its simply the GENIUS in him." Yep, that's it. He cant help his random outbursts, blatant truthfulness, amazing music, or immaculate dress. Its all apart of his GENIUS. So for now on when I'm asked "Johnathan, why are you so different? or Why don't you care so much? or even What kind of shoes do you have on?" I'm simply gonna state "Its all apart of MY GENIUS." You cant consume the GREAT you can only sip off of it.

To see the full read of KanYe's spiel see his new blog here and see his spiel above.

No comments: