Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ITS the "SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE" literally....

ITS OUT!! ITS OUT!! ITS OUT!!

Kid Cudi has finally dropped the video for "Soundtrack to my Life" its only my favorite song from the album along with "Pursuit of Happiness", "Simple As..", "Enter Galactic" "Hyyer", "Solo Dolo"...hell you get the picture..The whole album.

This song has to be the most relatable song to me on his album because I've lived those lyrics. I have the single mother and the older sister that kept me fly would she could...Its the "SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE"...literally. The video seems to be a compilation of "home videos" or should i say "road videos" that include concerts, photo shoots, and some random moments in his life while on tour. Oh and you also see a cameo from the great Kanye West. Yep, i know im biased but who cares. "Soundtrack to my Life" gets 10 THUMBS UP!!

Don't forget to check out Cudi in the new HBO hit How to Make it in America it is definitely a must-see for me on Sunday nights. I want friends like those one day..the flakey, inconsistent, live-life on the edge, but with good hearts. Wait. I have those already...lol. How to Make it in America has its season finale this Sunday (April 3rd). Check it out. Holla!!

Kid Cudi "Soundtrack to My Life"

DatNewCudi.com: KiD CuDi - Soundtrack 2 My Life (Directed by Jason Goldwatch) from DatNewCudi / DP on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!.... im feeling this blog fam. i like this blog alot. im def gonna follow! check mince out at immaturecentral.blogspot.com. im doing fashion on my blog. again... love the blog. and keep doing ya thang:)

John So Sexy said...

Thanks man, i really appreciate the love. I will def be returning the favor by following you also.