Monday, June 21, 2010

"He's the newest member of the Roc Nation Team..."

Who? Its J.Cole from Fayetteville, N.C. who i am highly anticipating. He was a buzz in the mixtape scene for a couple years now but i honestly didn't pay much attention and boy was I crazy because homie is Dope. I didn't pay much attention to him until I heard him featured on Wale's track Beautiful Bliss with Melanie Fiona from his Attention Deficit album which he KILLED!!

Below is the video Who Dat from his feature album due out later this year. The song definitely goes hard and the video even harder because he brings it back to the Carolinas to show some love. This line from the song is simply dope and stuck with me hard.

"Hungry like a nigga who aint got the taste of fame yet. Clown told me aint you Roc. Well where the fuck your chain at? I guess its something like your girl nigga it aint came yet."- J.Cole He is definitely gonna be something amazing. Drake watch out...lol. ENJOY!!

J. Cole- Who Dat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope song fam! keep doing ya thang, and come to the blog once and a while

John So Sexy said...

Appreciate it man. And i check up on your blog quite often.