Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SHUT the M-EFFIN DOE!!!!

I am in complete SHOCK, AWE, and EXCITEMENT because of this video. Growing up my family can tell you anything Mortal Kombat mt brother and i lived and loved. I was Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Sonya Blade..(Yep, thats right i have no shame..lol) and of course Liu Kang and his bicycle kick (I still remember how to do the code on Sega..lol again). Anyway, speculation has been buzzing for awhile now about there being another Mortal Kombat movie but no definite release has been made available.

The title of the new movie is reportedly Mortal Kombat: Rebirth and it has been said to be more gritty, offer more background story behind the characters and to include almost all the MK fighters. Are you as excited as i am yet? According to the Huffington Post the teaser may just become a movie.

The video below is a seven minute teaser but its not said if it is a teaser for a video game or a MOVIE. Im hoping for the movie because if so my LIFE will be partially COMPLETE. I know a little obsessive huh? But thats totally fine with me..lol. The video below feaures actor Michael Jai White, the original Spawn as Capt. Jackson "Jax" Briggs and Jeri Ryan, from Star Trek as Sonya Blade, a role i believe she was born to play because she looks exactly like the character from the original game. Anyway, enough of my babbling check out the video below and tell me what you think. ENJOY!

Mortal Kombat Rebirth Trailer

1 comment:

SLR said...

check out the blog and tell ur friends about it